Announcing Two New Hotel RL Openings in Brooklyn and Omaha
"One of Hotel RL's brand differentiators is The Living Stage," said RLHC President & Chief Executive Officer,
"Our goal at
Guests can expect a range of unique features geared towards the next generation traveler, including:
- The Living Stage — a culturally immersive performance experience giving locals a platform to inspire travelers and cultivate creativity within the community. Performances range from storytelling and poetry readings to cooking demonstrations and adult mixology classes.
- Project Wake Up Call — a philanthropic initiative that supports local charities to help improve conditions for those affected by homelessness. Guests who donate
$100or more receive a complimentary night stay at the Hotel RLlocation of their choice. Hotel RL Omahahas partnered with Youth Emergency Services(YES), an organization that provides shelter and resources to hundreds of homeless youth in the Omahametro area with the sole goal of helping them turn their lives around. Hotel RL Brooklynwill be announcing their partner in the coming month.
- Victrola Coffee — the signature coffee brand of RLHC that reflects its
Pacific Northwestroots is served in all Hotel RLlobbies, with craft coffee beverages made to order, providing guests with an elevated coffee experience.
- Cascadia Soapery — the RLHC environmentally-friendly bath and beauty
products developed with naturally-derived ingredients and handcrafted scents intended to evoke the essence of the
- Complimentary bike rentals —
Hotel RLoffers complimentary Villy Custom bicycle rentals providing guests with the opportunity to explore these evolving destinations at their leisure.
For more information on RLHC and hotel reservations, please visit www.rlhco.com.
Investor Relations Contact:
Evelyn InfurnaO: 203-682-8265 C: 203-856-2088 Investor.Relations@redlion.com Media Contact: Elyse EisenAccount Director, NFJ for RLHC ( Red Lion Hotels Corporation) 646-442-6767 email@example.com
News Provided by Acquire Media